BRILLIANT NEWS

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

If it wasn't for work I'd be on the next train for a massive party at yours, Fuzz.

As it is, enjoy some time without the constant whittering! You heartily deserve a break from the children!
Tortoise
Getting settled in

Post by Tortoise »

wooooo hooooo!!!

That really sux fuzzy (re nightmare old folks), #-o but good to you have a week of respite! 8-[ \:D/

I'm finding it hard to keep track of all the threads! theres bits everywhere ... Can I get a message board navigator?? nah this board is cool \:D/

oh and cool emoticons!! :)
Esioul
Power poster

Post by Esioul »

have fun! Have a party. You have to buy your're own food? That is harsh.
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Eisoul; i buy my own food and they then eat it and dont replace it- im the student of the household, argh! Nehoo! Even better news- 17 out of 20 in one of my courses last session! YAS!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
carrie
Getting settled in

Post by carrie »

can i ask why you buy your own fuzz but hey thats good
NOTHING MAKES LIFE MORE INTERESTING THAN THE WONDERS OF DYSPRAXIA

(*)CARRIE(*)
keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

Post by keiraknightleyfan27 »

How exciting for you! Wish I could fly over the big blue for the party! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Rory Gilmore (to Lorelai as she leaves for an internship in Chicago): Mom, you've given me everything I need.
Luke Danes (to Lorelai): I just like to see you happy.---"Gilmore Girls" series finale, 5/15/07
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Carrie- i buy my own food as I was attempted to be poilte when I moved in with them by offering to buy my own food; i never imagined that as a relitivley well off couple (one of whom is my parent) id be taken up on the offer!
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Getting settled in

Post by Thirteen-thirty-seven »

Fuzzy, I'm glad you're getting a week off. But I think you really need to sort out these problems. Maybe family therapy would be a good idea.
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

HA!!! FAMILY THERAPY?! my dad would never agree to that, lol, hed see it as highly shameful or something. Nah Iv tried beofre and it aint worked, so what the hell....... MEH!!! Im soooooooooooooooo glad that they are out of my hair!!! \:D/ \:D/
keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

Post by keiraknightleyfan27 »

fuzzy wrote:HA!!! FAMILY THERAPY?! my dad would never agree to that, lol, hed see it as highly shameful or something. Nah Iv tried beofre and it aint worked, so what the hell....... MEH!!! Im soooooooooooooooo glad that they are out of my hair!!! \:D/ \:D/
I don't know...I kind of agree with 1337 still. Maybe you should try again. Maybe it would actually work and your dad and step-mom would understand how you feel better.
Rory Gilmore (to Lorelai as she leaves for an internship in Chicago): Mom, you've given me everything I need.
Luke Danes (to Lorelai): I just like to see you happy.---"Gilmore Girls" series finale, 5/15/07
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

I do wish something such as group therapy would help our poor Fuzz, but I do get the feeling that her Dad wouldn't be too willing. Looking at such avenues might not be a bad idea though, as the situation as it stands is causing a lot of personal disruption and unhappiness for no good reason. Parents, eh? Who'd have em?! ;)