Pre-history role play thread (may be interesting)

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

lauraECFan
Power poster

Pre-history role play thread (may be interesting)

Post by lauraECFan »

I thought I would do a role play thread on here so that people can use their imagination and make up a character or use themselves to have a part in this story about a cave of people in the ice age. Well here goes (Role play in italics please)

A woman leaves the cave when the sun was rising. It was time to hunt ready for winter. "What should I go for today"? Wondered the woman. Her name was Laura and she had lived in the cave since she was born. Her mate Nathan was still sleeping, he had drunk too much bouza the night before in the celebrations.

Laura makes her way down towards the woods with her sling and a pouch of round stones, her wolf Rusty bounds along by her side. As she walks through the woods a Ptmargin takes off and she lets fly a stone with her sling. It finds its mark and when Laura goes to pick it up she notices that the feathers are already starting to turn white.

As she makes her way back to the cave Nathan wakes up. His headach urges him to find his water container, a mouflons stomach to quench his thirst. When Laura enters the cave again he says "Why did you not wait for me before you went hunting"? "Because I did not know how long you would be asleep for and I wanted an early start as winter is well on its way, the Ptmargins are already turning white".

Nathan was shocked at how close winter seemed and got up, too quickly and felt the effects of the night before. "Why did I drink so much bousa"? he asked. "Serves you right for drinking so much" Laura replied but with a smile.
Last edited by Shadwell on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Shadwell, Please try to space out into paragraphs before posting. as too much to read as a single paragraph.
Animal lover forever
Bookworm forever
Live for today :)
if you have a dream chase it catch it and never let go of it