33%
Don't care.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Remus
Regular Poster

Rollercoasters

Post by Remus »

What's your opinions on Rollercoasters or general thrill rides? I love them, my favourite park is Drayton Manor. I love rollercoasters and thrill rides. I used to be scared of them until my sister dragged me on them and I got over the fear of them. Of course, I still feel the fear of them, that's part of the attraction of the ride. My favourite rides are Pandemonium and Maelstrom, there are just awesome!

Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute G. B. Stern
Creative
Super poster

Re: Rollercoasters

Post by Creative »

I like watching rollercoasters more than riding on them! I've been to Alton Towers, Chessington and Thorpe Park but I'm not sure which one I like best.
keiraknightleyfan27
Power poster

Post by keiraknightleyfan27 »

I used to hate rollercoasters, but then I went on the Aerosmith Rockin' Rollercoaster at Disneyworld when I was sixteen and loved it. I was still scared to go on others, but then I went on what is one of the biggest, fastest ones in N. America with some urgings from youth group friends and loved it! My favorite rollercoaster is at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL. It is the "Batman" rollercoaster and you sit on it with your feet dangling down and your whole body is underneath the track so you feel like you are a bat when it goes upside down. It's certainly not the fastest, but the atomesphere as you enter is like Gotham City and the feel of the ride is amazing.
Rory Gilmore (to Lorelai as she leaves for an internship in Chicago): Mom, you've given me everything I need.
Luke Danes (to Lorelai): I just like to see you happy.---"Gilmore Girls" series finale, 5/15/07
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

I don't like rollercoasters, possibly something to do with the fluid on the brain, or the dyspraxia, or whatever, about the only one I did like was thunder mountain in Euro Disney, but as a general rule, then I won't go on any theme park rides. as I prefere my feet on terrorfirma!
JamesStanley
Getting settled in

Post by JamesStanley »

I hate rollercoasters i like log flume and rapids but not rollercoasters