Christmas Plans

Non-dyspraxic chat about anything under the sun

Moderator: Moderator Team

Liz944
Super poster

Re: Christmas Plans

Post by Liz944 »

What did you get?
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

Frugal is the name of the game this year. We've all agreed between ourselves to spend only about £30 on each other and we've gone back to lists so everyone gets something they want given by someone they love, rather than trying to guess.
"You don't get anything worth getting by pretending to know things you don't know."
~ Sam Harris.
Liz944
Super poster

Post by Liz944 »

That sounds like a very good plan....
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out...
Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

Liz944 wrote:What did you get?
I got a pen a little joke thin which plays phone excuses and sox.

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

well an up-date to my Christmas is; the cats said big birdie, let me at it!! especially when they found out it was turkey!! so given them some sausage and backon wrapped, well the one cat said no thank-you! and the other one had all of that, and then they both had some turkey off me, and they stuffed themselves silly with turkey that afternoon, as my grandfather given them some, I given them some, my mother given them some, and my father, and they were still after more!!

then in the afternoon while the queens speach was on I went and put my Logitech G25 wheel together, and connect it to my laptop, and then get it to work, and then about 5pm went to meet my friend, who had gone to a friends place for christmas dinner, and ended up staying at that friends place until 11pm watching a John Candy film, and a few other things, then driven my friend home, as he had left his car at his flat so he could have a drink, and then stayed there until 1am, and then went home myself.

and my parent's decided to have their family get together last Friday night, so that went on until my cousin dragged his parents out of the door, fair do's, it was 11:45pm before he started getting restless, so then dropped my one cousin, aunt, and uncle off at their place at 1:20am, and then went home myself, just as well I given them a lift though, as it was colder than last year, and as their place is less than a mile back-tracking on myself, then it isn't like driving too much in the wrong direction. plus messed up my sleeping pattern encase it went on longer than that, so still pretty much awake when driving, as I was going to sleep at like 7-8 am.

and now back to waking back up at around 5am, well I am this morning, as just been having cat naps all weekend to get myself back into a semi normal routine. and dropped my parents car back off to them yesterday, as they didn't need it Saturday, just only had the car christmas night as well, as my brother wanted to use it to goto Newport on Boxing day, and my mother needed her car to run my grandparents about on boxing day, so I got the car back to him at about 2pm boxing day, as he said he didn't need it until about 4pm, well nearer 5pm before he had loaded up the car and went, so had it back there in plenty of time for him.
Lithium_joe
Power poster

Post by Lithium_joe »

Taking the tree down today...
"You don't get anything worth getting by pretending to know things you don't know."
~ Sam Harris.