This Site Has Been So Helpful

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

allesandro
Power poster

This Site Has Been So Helpful

Post by allesandro »

This site has been so tremendously helpful and informative and I really appreciate it however I just wish people would work to contribute little more, just to keep things more current
Dan
Power poster

Re: This Site Has Been So Helpful

Post by Dan »

Me too, but I'm afraid there's not much one can do about these things. I was visiting every day at one point, but it became a little futile. :c
Dreamer
Getting settled in

Post by Dreamer »

I think one of the reason can be . We dyspraxic people can be quiet shy.
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

I visit the site every day as well. I don't think it's futile. If just a couple of people would agree to visit the site every day and contribute, I think this site could thrive.
Dan
Power poster

Post by Dan »

allesandro wrote:I visit the site every day as well. I don't think it's futile. If just a couple of people would agree to visit the site every day and contribute, I think this site could thrive.
The weird part is that the Dyspraxic Teens site I went to as a kid was really popular, but now it's totally dead. I met lots of amazing people there. One of the girls wrote a book about Dyspraxia that's excellent, in fact - I think she was called Vicky something. It's strange how the trajectory seems in a decline on the two forums.

I am trying to visit every day when I remember. :) The more people who do that, the quicker the website will get more popular, due to more active conversation driving more people to stick around as well. :)

By the way, I did post that thread about Discord, as it'd be cool if we could get a few people to chat in one of those at some point too.