Quick question?

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

SwervingCentaur
Regular Poster

Re: Quick question?

Post by SwervingCentaur »

Went to the quiz on Thursday again, it ends up with my friend just drinking a lot and talking, so it ends up with just either two people answering the questions. I got 9 in the picture round out of 12, and most of the questions were just general knowledge, still getting overruled with the questions, and then we end up losing points.
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

Yes, if I really like the scene or the film I can. I usually remember actors and where I saw them before and who they played opposite. It's easier of course now that we have google'; in the old days one had to wait for the credits to be viewed. My memory is strong if the event is connected to some sort of emotion as films and TV scenes so often are. I cannot remember streams of data simply because someone tells me that something is important. I wish that I could. I either remember more than is needed, or less than is needed.
Dreamer
Getting settled in

Post by Dreamer »

Yes I have same. When I reading a book. I have to always get back at previouse page. If somebody ask me what is this book about. I really don't know. But strange thing is I can member what happen at my childhood . With movies is same and sometimes I have also problem regornize human faces like my neighbors for example. That can create very awkward social situations.