Problems sending PM messages to other members

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

lizzie1991
Getting settled in

Problems sending PM messages to other members

Post by lizzie1991 »

Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I would like to know if this is a problem for many users. So I was trying to send a PM reply to a message I received, I tried several times but the messages keep ending up in the outbox going nowhere.

Is there any way to fix this?
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Problems sending PM messages to other members

Post by Tom fod »

System confusingly files them in your outbox until recipient sees and opens them. Only then do they show as sent.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
lizzie1991
Getting settled in

Post by lizzie1991 »

Tom fod wrote:System confusingly files them in your outbox until recipient sees and opens them. Only then do they show as sent.
Thank you, I see, I really couldn't understand where the send button was. Unfortunately I've sent the same email 3 times to the person plus one explaining I couldn't reply. Oh dear had I have known it's already gone through the first time wouldn't of needed to repeat, and make a new subject explaining.
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

You can always delete the additional one from outbox

All part of enhancing our dyspraxicness. Even our own site has ways to confuse us 8-)
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)