Anybody fancy swapping Skypes or Facebooks if they are bored?

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Dan
Power poster

Anybody fancy swapping Skypes or Facebooks if they are bored?

Post by Dan »

I checked the rules and this appears to be sanctioned, so I hope this is okay. If anybody is feeling lonely or just sociable, I thought it might be cool to swap Facebook. If you are concerned about privacy, a more cautious option is that we could PM each other if we're already generally aware of each other's existence.

I will take the plunge and offer my Facebook. :) https://m.facebook.com/daniel.hodge.923?ref=bookmarks

You will able to see my stupid face. Be a good boy/girl and delete it from the entire internet, would you? :p I have more hair than Gandalf and he says he wants his back.

Nobody feel at all pressured to do this, of course! :3
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Anybody fancy swapping Skypes or Facebooks if they are bored?

Post by Tom fod »

I'm older and more paranoid but since anyone☆ can potentially find your name and then send you a friend request, you can still of course choose to ignore/not accept it.or choose to block/unfriend in the future.

I would out of preference suggest that people share details like this by PM, but I see no good reason to edit Dan's post, though I probably would have done in the past.

I felt tempted to post about the crazy Flat Earth Guy and his rocket too. If he is sucessful will they disband their group or have they already faked the proof photos?

☆ dependent of course on your privacy settings
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)