DATES....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Slinky Siren
Getting settled in

DATES....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by Slinky Siren »

Hi,
Does anyone else struggle with dates? The more appointments I get the more muddled I get. At present I am trying to sort things out in March and have a few things happening on the same date. Other dates keep getting changed and I'm feeling totally frazzled. I am bad with dates at the best of times but when everything all comes along all at once it makes me even more muddled and not feel able to cope. Doe's anyone else have a similar issue? What have other's done to help cope with dates?
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: DATES....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by Tom fod »

I tend to want to try to keep my options open and find I'm a bit apt to try and please everyone (not ever really possible)

I'm sure there are phone apps, though you could always use more traditional methods like a small white board or a diary or calendar

I think the sum of other peoples chaotic lives is no less chaotic than our inner dyspraxic selves.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Tomtom
Regular Poster

Re: DATES....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by Tomtom »

Dates I'm generally OK with, times are a very different matter. I used to miss a massive amount of music lessons when I was in school because I would forget about them until about an hour later