Offensive Old School Enemy Working In Disability Charity

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Avarice
Regular Poster

Offensive Old School Enemy Working In Disability Charity

Post by Avarice »

A long time ago my education was with the state sector's local ignoramus oiks who assumed that if I wasnt good at or interested in football and wasn't seemingly up to speed academicaly with them then I must be a retard. QED.Just like with Einstein. Self evident isn't it!

Wasn't the very worst offender but one of them and its almost equally odious "partner" that had a highly shity attitude based on the above mentioned ignorant conclusions/generalisations wormed its way into a key disability charity upon being made redudant.

You have to have seen that individuals very particular slights and trangessions to really understand it and I defy anyone not to take a dim view of it if they witnessed it for themselves. While fully aknowledging that I'm not totally perfect myself I think in the particular situation the injuries received were greater than the ones inflicted.

Not just what they said and did by the way of dirty looks/ dismissive body language but how they said and did it!

I who,neurological issues asside, went on to get a first class honours degree probably actually have as much if not more innate intelligence !

Let an otherwise ignoramus Oik get above themselves when they don't have hidden disabilities.

Their the sort that should have Downs Syndrome kids as a divine punishment. A lesson in proper humility and atonement.

Oh and they usually conveniantly forget these episodes because of course their really very saintly so and so's with first class tickets booked to heaven!

Needless to say I consider them scum posing as respectable to their dying day. But wern't they all?

And oh yes, the charity is supposed to not tolerate discrimination/disrespect against anyone with disabilities of any kind. :lol: Anti hate crimes. We must highlight it and report it at once! :lol:

Could I be forgiven for thinking this is a bit like a paedophille getting to be a school governor or a Nazi war criminal on a Jewish charity?

Needless to say I would rather take cyanide than do a school reunion. Best days of your life ;)