Dyspraxia and Depression

A place to talk about your experience of living with Dyspraxia

Moderator: Moderator Team

Robletthenob
Getting settled in

Dyspraxia and Depression

Post by Robletthenob »

Im sick and tired of being depressed most of life :*( , i find i have several days where im depressed then those few mere hours where im happy, after the few hours im back to being depressed ](*,) . I care way too much for other people, which makes me worried for them when something's wrong. This usually is one of the reasons i end up like this. Its no good, people try to cheer me up but they cant because nothing seems to be able to make me smile or laugh, most times i spend the day pretending im happy when im not because i dont want people to worry about me.
There is other times where i just dont want people speaking to me because i only make them unhappy, so i remove myself from anything that people can contact me from (Mobile phone, Xbox, Laptop etc...), My depression usually last in between 1-5 days then i have a sudden outburst of happiness for 2-3 hours possibly a day if im lucky. Why do i always feel like this :*( , there is people who have far worse problems in their lives yet i get depressed because i think im worthless........... :( does anyone else get like this or is it just me *sigh*............
Couldn't live without dyspraxia, taking it away from me would be to take a chunk of my personality too
Creative
Super poster

Re: Dyspraxia and Depression

Post by Creative »

Have you seen a doctor about your depression? You may find antidepressents helpful.
I have been depressed in the past but I'm not at the moment. I hope that things get better for you.
Robletthenob
Getting settled in

Re: Dyspraxia and Depression

Post by Robletthenob »

cool thanks, :) yeah im thinking about doing that, but its very on and off thats why im not sure if i could get any anti-depressants :rolleyes:
Couldn't live without dyspraxia, taking it away from me would be to take a chunk of my personality too