Hi

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Justoutofbed
New member - welcome them!

Hi

Post by Justoutofbed »

Hi , I’ve just signed to this site, dyspraxia is something that I just learned about. Its very interesting to me as I believe that is what has been wrong with me all my life. Many of the symptoms ring true for me. I think I need to get some help as it’s affecting my family life and I do not wish to upset them anymore. I have managed most of my life to get by but lately over the last two years a few problems have arisen and I do not deal with pressure very well.
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hi

Post by Tom fod »

Welcome

Finding Dyspraxia specific help as an adult is regrettably all too often not an easy or a simple matter.

There are plenty of online support groups both here and on Facebook too (if that's your thing). Awareness is improving but proably never as quickly as we might wish.

What areas of your life and suspected dyspraxicness are causing you greatest difficulty?
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
Andrew_S_Hatton
Power poster

Re: Hi

Post by Andrew_S_Hatton »

Thanks for joining us.

Newcomers questions and comments help me clarify my thinking about Dyspraxia, I hope the messages are of use.