Hello everyone

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

James91
New member - welcome them!

Hello everyone

Post by James91 »

Hello, I am James and I am 27. I have dealt with dyspraxia growing up, being diagnosed as a child, and it has come with different issues in different situations. It is something I never thought about until recently and as I've gotten older it has made itself present for a number of situations; be it social situations, work, reading people or even understanding interactions. I have followed a few facebook pages for dyspraxia but I felt it would be more beneficial to actively join a forum like this to get more of an insight into how to deal with dyspraxia and also understand exactly what it is in regards to how i cope with daily situations.

I guess I could give you an idea as to what I like as well :D I love movies, music and photography. I hope I can make some new friends on here and be part of this community.
Andrew_S_Hatton
Power poster

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Andrew_S_Hatton »

Thanks James91 and welcome.
It is a gradual event understanding my dyspraxua - I thought I understood when I was first assesses when I was 50 but now at 69 I realise I am still learning.

I live in Essex UK.

Look forward to your contributions.
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Hi James

Welcome to our forum community. Always great to welcome new members. We have discussions on a wide variety of issues and while we have been very quiet of late it's always nice to welcome new people. Feel free to add to existing threads old and newer and feel free to vent if you need to.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
James91
New member - welcome them!

Post by James91 »

Thank you both for the reply. I will certainly read through all the various topics, it will be interesting to see what comes down to dyspraxia at times. Although the site appears to be quite now it certainly has a wealth of information available.
Willr0490
Power poster

Post by Willr0490 »

Hello and welcome to the forum.