Hey there

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Mutantonion
New member - welcome them!

Hey there

Post by Mutantonion »

Diagnosed when I was 10 (mum was tired of me beinv labelled as a bully by teachers at school when I wasn't) I'm now 30 and only the other week discovered that the condition isn't just a physical clumsy thing but has all these other symptoms that when I read was like reading something that had been written just about me!

Always been overly emotional and struggle to turn it off and on. I cried at a bank advert the other week... :p anyway decided to try and reach out to other people living and dealing with the same things as my GP just wanted to give me antidepressants cause I'm emotional :/

Anyway hello, hi and hope I can learn about how others cope from day to day and try to cope better myself :)
firemonkey
Power poster

Re: Hey there

Post by firemonkey »

Welcome to the forums. :)
SusanS
New member - welcome them!

Re: Hey there

Post by SusanS »

Just joined and thanks for sharing. I wonder whether people who don't cry don't feel happiness like we do? I'd hate to miss out on that. I really enjoy food, beautiful views and music, and wonder whether I'd have to give up all that enjoyment if someone "cured" me of crying. And those bank adverts are designed to make you feel bad and that they are the only ones that can change that by using their services, just like most advertising.