New Member - Greetings

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rover
New member - welcome them!

New Member - Greetings

Post by Rover »

Hi, I'm a new member to the Forum - I'm 50 and only recently been diagnosed with Dyspraxia, Dyslexia and Dysgraphia (following a particularly difficult few years in my career since everything has gone IT) so it's been quite a few months! Although I've always struggled since childhood it's been a disorientating time (although I'm relieved to finally discover what has been the reason behind all this it's still small steps and one day at a time at this present time). It's great to be part of the forum and look forward to getting involved (alongside helpful advice and tips - I keep positive but Dyspraxia is still pretty much unknown out there and it can be hard to get that message across sometimes). Thanks again!
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: New Member - Greetings

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Rover

Welcome to our 'corner' of the web. Don't be afraid to ask questions no matter how inconsequential you might think they are to others, its likely some here will understand. Similarly do feel free to respond to long dormant threads, the original poster may be gone, but if they set an email trip they may return and/or the response can awaken the thread for others with an interest.

All the best!
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)