Heyy!

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ákveðni
New member - welcome them!

Heyy!

Post by ákveðni »

Hey everyone!
I'm a 18 year old girl, knowing her dyspraxia from a very long time. I found of Judo and cinema, particularly Harry Potter and the LOTR (but I still love other kind of films). If I do a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes That's normal, my first language is French but I'm literally in love with English language and British culture (and French dyspraxia forums are rubbish xD). I love to travel, to discover other countries, people, languages...

My main difficulty has always been handwriting I think, and I'm really clumsy :) but dyspraxia isn't 100% and there are good sides (I'm still searching them but im sure there's positive!)
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Heyy!

Post by Tom fod »

Hi and Bienvenue. Since votre Anglais es tres bon, I won't embarrass myself further 'en Francais'.

I'm guessing you mean 'fond of' and thus search search out the things you like. I believe our different way of thinking means we often have a craving for/retention of information that sometimes borders on obscessional. However, sometimes the sheer volume of info can leave us feeling a bit shell shocked and recognising the positives can be a bit of a struggle sometimes.

We have members from other many places besides Great Britain and all are welcome.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)