Hey hey

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

-will-
New member - welcome them!

Hey hey

Post by -will- »

Hey all. I'm Will, 20.
I'll start by saying that I've known about my dyspraxia for a three odd years now and I'm happy to say that it is part of me. As much as I've thought no and tried to cast things off as silly little things in past, I know now that dyspraxia does define me and makes me who I am. Whether I like it or not.
I guess I'm on this website to find and read more personal info on dyspraxia rather than statistics and such. To perhaps try to get onto a more relatable level I think, as the very few people I know who I'm close with don't necessarily get dyspraxia or believe it so can't help but feel Isolated most of the time.

Anyway, happy to hear story's, answer questions or chat. And just a warning, I tend to ramble so yeah :D
otis_b_flywheel
Regular Poster

Re: Hey hey

Post by otis_b_flywheel »

Welcome Will,
Good to know that you've come to terms with your dyspraxia, and I think you've come to the right place for what you're looking for. In my humble opinion you'll find us to be a pretty friendly and supportive bunch, and that you'll read plenty of personal stuff - forget the statistics!
Regards
Tim

"I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome."