Hi!

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

poodlelover81
Getting settled in

Hi!

Post by poodlelover81 »

I'm a 24 year old--woman. I studied journalism in college and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. Having dyspraxia makes sense as it helps explain many of my difficulties. I've never played sports (except for rockclimbing). I still haven't learned how to drive on account of poor motor coordination and having *extremely* poor spatial awareness. Many of my driving instructors were afraid I was going to wreck their car so I gave up in frustration . I would also tend to daydream a lot because my poor spatial awareness gave me anxiety.I realized that being a reporter isn't for me because it would require a lot of driving from here to there and being an introvert, it was hard talking to people when making videos and writing articles for class. I'm good at research, I'm considering doing a master's in sociology as I'm interested in people. My hobbies are writing and reading blogs, Zumba (did it for 5 years & still look like it was my first week doing it :lol: ), and listening to hip-hop music.
Ram
Power poster

Re: Hi!

Post by Ram »

I just noticed that nobody has replied to this. I should give you a long overdue welcome.
poodlelover81
Getting settled in

Re: Hi!

Post by poodlelover81 »

Thank you Ram! :)