Don't let your condition be your limitation.

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

MorrisMinors1961
New member - welcome them!

Don't let your condition be your limitation.

Post by MorrisMinors1961 »

Hello all,

I'm known on here as Morrisminors1961, but you can call me Faye. I've had Dyspraxia since I was 6 years old. So we've gotten to known each other very well for nearly over 17 years. It's been a love and hate relationship.

I'm 23 years old female living in Norfolk. And just FYI we don't all drive tractors. Lol. My mother told me about this site and thought it would be a good idea to share experiences and talk to like minded people who understand the Dyspraxia feels. Let me tell you a bit about myself:

I am a horse rider, this helps me with my balance and helped me to walk independently. I help out at the yard with the RDA. So I'm learning every aspects of Riding. I did ride 10 years ago but due to a riding instructor being rude to me I really lost confidence but now I'm back in the saddle it's like I never left.

I am a spiritualist medium and been communicating with spirits for the past 18 years. It's safely to say I know I'm not hallucinating! Lol. I have been ghost hunting with a local team of mine, travelling to Wales and different parts of England Demonstrating life after death. I do 1 to 1 readings to connect people to there loved ones and gotten good results. So that's something :).

I have been restoring an old Morris minor 1961 she is my pride and joy since the spirituality kicked off and learning how to cope living with Dyspraxia it was a great motivation. It's hard to believe that 3 years ago a very pompous driving instructor told me I'd never be able to drive. When I hold my driving licence for nearly 3 years.

:banana:
Never let your condition be your limitation.
JamesAnthony91
Regular Poster

Re: Don't let your condition be your limitation.

Post by JamesAnthony91 »

Welcome to the forum. I completely agree with you about not letting Dyspraxia be a limit, I've posted similar stuff before on this(I'm relatively new here, just on this a few weeks.)
Creative
Super poster

Re: Don't let your condition be your limitation.

Post by Creative »

Hi, I'm Jess and I'm from Norfolk too. :D I'm 31 and I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I volunteer at my local bookshop which I really enjoy. :D I like cats, reading and watching Soaps on TV.