o/

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

boopidoop
New member - welcome them!

o/

Post by boopidoop »

Hello all! I turned 18 about a month ago, so I'm shuffling over from Dyspraxic Teens. (I don't know if I count as an adult or a teen, so I'll just stay here! :D)

I'm Daniel, I'm a Christian, and I was diagnosed when I was 11, and a handful more. ADD, Aspergers Syndrome, Mild Scoliosis, Asthma (Not much of a problem, but notable), and a few more I'd rather not mention just yet.

Hobbies-wise, I play a lot of video games, watch nerdy movies, and get a little too excited when I see a rare geeky object in the window of a shop (Haha, just kidding, I don't go outside :P). I also like to research Dyspraxia, and have a natural talent with Psychology. I hope I don't sound braggy, but I'm basically like Sherlock with brains :)

I'm currently studying Games Design, as I also have a talent with Story-making (and telling), and CAD software. Maybe I'll upload something on here sometime :)

Finally, with personality, I like jokes, make WAY too many puns (Trust me, it was a struggle writing this without making one), and I'm naturally compassionate. So much so, that I'm currently running a small self-help-group type thing at College, basically just talking to people about the issues they have. It's not going amazingly well, but as long as I help one person a month, I'd say it works :)

I don't know what else to say to be honest, except that it's 00:47 right now, and I really should be sleeping. I hope to see you guys soon!

-Boop

(Yes I sign my posts, don't judge me!)
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: o/

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Boop and happy belated 18th

Welcome to the Adults Forum and thanks for your introduction and posts so far. I hope you find the forum useful and I sense your input will be interesting and welcome.

I'm not sure if PHPBB supports RSS but you could PM Pooky and ask. Also not sure we can support uploads since we're
a bare bones forum. Happy for you to post URL links within posts in the Lounge as long as they don't contravene our board rules.

All the best
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)