New here:)

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

CheddarGirl92
New member - welcome them!

New here:)

Post by CheddarGirl92 »

Hi everyone!
I'm new here and thought I'd let you know why I decided to become a member of "Dyspraxic Adults".
I'm 22 years old and have been going out with my boyfriend who has dyspraxia, for nearly 4 years!
He's so caring, smart and just so different in a good way!He really inspires me!
So,dyspraxia is what makes him the person I fell in love with and I wouldn't change him for the world! - even though he sometimes can't believe that as he suffers from low self - esteem, which used to affect our relationship in the beginning.
Nowadays I know him, and know how to cope whenever he's having a "bad day" where he feels like the whole world is against him and he gets easily frustrated and depressed about things. And to be fair, not only do I accept him the way he is, but he does accept me, as well. That's why our relationship is so great!

I'm happy to be here now and can't wait to read about your experiences, thoughts, feelings O:)
Different is beautiful xx
Ditsy

Re: New here:)

Post by Ditsy »

Hello I have only been part of this forum a few months and it was lovely to have a reply that said welcome when I joined. So welcome, sounds like you have a wonderful relationship and they take hard work .
:D :banana:
CheddarGirl92
New member - welcome them!

Re: New here:)

Post by CheddarGirl92 »

Thank you very much Ditsy :)
How nice of you!
Yes, we have an amazing relationship, although it can be tough sometimes.
You're absolutely right there ;)