Kintoplopeia!! :):)) MERRY HELLOS From Brogan!! <3

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

TakenByTrees
New member - welcome them!

Kintoplopeia!! :):)) MERRY HELLOS From Brogan!! <3

Post by TakenByTrees »

..Wait, you don't say "Kintoplopeia" as an greeting..?!!?! I must be the only one, than!! LOLS, :))) Merry helloos, I am Brogan..I am a 19 (almost 20) year old blue-eyed blonde haired boy that looks like a 14-16 year old Jewish kid, hahahahaha. :)) I look real young for my age but whatever I guess, hahahahahahaha. :P I was diagnosed to have Dyspraxia at the early young age of just 2 & a half years of age. I was literally mute until I got into middle school I did not read or write until middle school too!! All of the teachers/doctors when I was younger said that I would never ever read/write or even speak or even do anything useful with my life. :)))))) :D My mama and daddy did not listen to them though, my mommy has been my biggest advocate in life. :))) I'm now reading/writing way above my age level and I am also speaking nearly perfectly now..I have been too like every type of therapy under the moon, though!! :))) All of the past negative teachers/doctors thought I was "dumb-they were wrong, my I.Q. was actually above average!! Hahahahahahahas, I just graduated high school with an REGULAR diploma, I have been proving people wrong for my whole life..........

:-# :blush: :banana: :ball: :O :-({|= ](*,) :^o :grin: :D :bumps: :evilb: :boxedin: :bike: :ball: :-({|= :whistle: [-X [-o< =D> :!: :@ :evil:

:))) I am thankful to my whole family every single day for all of their love and support..they all have spent sooooooo' much time & money on me......... :))))) The best gift they have ever given me though has been them always treating me like an "normal" kid..none of my family has EVER treated me any different than any of my siblings that don't have any disorder!! <3 <3 :))))))

..That is some of my story so far, I would be typing all week long if I told all of my story!! xD :)))

..maybe you guys will learn even more of my story if I actually stick around.. :banana: :banana: :banana: :))) I hope I want to stick around here, I hope this place is COOL. :bumps:

Some of my many hobbies are: drawing, sewing, painting, poetry, singing, dancing, writing, reading, cosplaying, anime/manga, water-skiing, hiking, people-watching, giving random gifts to strangers, horseback riding, snowboarding, skiing, sledding, mixing music, photography, scrap-booking, and ETC...... :) I love pretty much anything artistic!! :))))))) :DD OoOoOoOoOoOoo, I ALSO LOVE-LOVE COOKING & BAKING!! Lols, hahahahahahaa!! :)

:ball: :ball: :))) I LOVE SMILEY FACES..... :)))) Tehehehehehes..... :) L0LS, anyways..:)) I don't know if I am going to college or not..I could if I wanted but I just don't know what I want to do with my life.. I am currently volunteering at an nursing home though. :) I also just interviewed for a job today even though I don't exactly need the money right now but I want to get experience. Its the summer for me, thankfully I have the summer to think about what path I want to go down in life. :)))) If I go to college, I know I won't at least go for an whole year. I know i'm AT LEAST taking 1 year off of school!! :))))

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my favorite music artists are Lorde, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert, Lady GAGA, Dani Shay, Kelly Clarkson, Matisyahu, Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne, DRAKE, and ETC..... :))) I listen to like everything under the sun..I don't like to limit myself.

:) Hehehehehehehe, I am just to end my introduction right at this spot because I got to go help cook dinner. :)
....:))) Please introduce yourselves to me, and also PLEASE feel free to ask any questions. :) I don't bite, I promise!!!! <3 Much love to everyone. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3