Hi I am wondering if anybody is from the USA on here

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ShariInTheUSA
New member - welcome them!

Hi I am wondering if anybody is from the USA on here

Post by ShariInTheUSA »

Hi. My name is Shari and when I was a child my parents were told I had clumsy child syndrome. I'm now 36 and I have learned a lot about dyspraxia (what it is now called) and I have so many of the symptoms. I am wondering if anybody on here is in the USA? I'm in Oregon. Thanks
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Hi I am wondering if anybody is from the USA on here

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Shari

Welcome to our forums. We've had/got people from the USA/Canada and various other countries aside from Great Britain and Ireland. I'm not sure how many current active members we have at present or how many are from your side of the pond. Feel free to do a search for USA. If you're logged in you can see when they were last active and can maybe try sending a Private Message to say hi or reply to a thread. A response may take a while but you may be surprised.

Some people join, stick around for a bit whilst they need to, then get engrossed back into their daily lives and may be absent for a prolonged period of time. We're completely flexible so feel free to take as much or little from reading and/or posting here.
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
TakenByTrees
New member - welcome them!

Post by TakenByTrees »

ShariInTheUSA wrote:Hi. My name is Shari and when I was a child my parents were told I had clumsy child syndrome. I'm now 36 and I have learned a lot about dyspraxia (what it is now called) and I have so many of the symptoms. I am wondering if anybody on here is in the USA? I'm in Oregon. Thanks

:)) Hilos!! Welcome, I am new too!! I am currently in America. :)) Feel free to chat with me anytime if you want!! :)))))))))
Moot
Power poster

Post by Moot »

Welcome to the forum, Shari!

I'm not from the USA, though. ;)
Hopefully not making too many moot points... heh... *ahem* :D