Hi from Cat!

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cat
New member - welcome them!

Hi from Cat!

Post by Cat »

Hi, I'm cat from Stockport, I'm happy I found this forum!~

I was diagnosed young, but it didn't do much good. I had a lot of confusing tests in school, for no reason seemingly, but it never bothered me much then.

I'm now 24 and have a Degree in Special Effects (really), it was a tough job and came out of it severely depressed. Now I'm finally close to becoming a freelancer (with a lot of help), and the dreaded depression's back, but I'm just about coping with it. Now I'm job seeking, and not getting too far. My last boss fired me, and accused me of using Dyspraxia as an excuse, which left me disheartened. I want a part time job to keep me going, I find true self motivation extremely difficult.

I am extremely ambitious, and want to work in TV and Media, become a writer and such, but it's hard enough to follow your dreams without some random quirk messing up your brain, no? Nothing worse than feeling you have not reached your potential (for me anyway). I used to be amazingly persistent and could work all day and all night to finish something, but I think the ability left me when I abused it in Uni. (never stay up 3 nights in a row, you will see the devil) :)
Moot
Power poster

Re: Hi from Cat!

Post by Moot »

Welcome to the forum, Cat!

Special Effects - nice! :D
Hopefully not making too many moot points... heh... *ahem* :D