Hello :)

Introduce yourself here, a bit about you and your interests.

Moderator: Moderator Team

littlehannah
New member - welcome them!

Hello :)

Post by littlehannah »

Hi,

My name is Hannah and im 19, nearly 20, years old. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia formally about 1-2 years ago before heading off to university in the summer of 2009.

I'm at Wolverhampton university studying British Sign Language Interpretation, and aim to be a BSL Interpreter after finishing my course.

I have loads of hobbies including being a Radio Presenter, and news reader (which can prove difficult reading as im also dyslexic - but its all worth while!), on a local radio station in the town i live in called TCR FM which can be found online and on FM.

I've joined the forum as i used to use the "Dyspraxic Teens" site but after finishing using for awhile, for numerous reasons, i felt it was time to find a more grown up site as i found the support extremely helpful.

Hopefully see you all around :)
Lady Fluff
Power poster

Re: Hello :)

Post by Lady Fluff »

Hi Hannah and welcome to the forum! I hope you find it helpful here :)
"I will not be bound by what they tell me I can be; I will not stay silent, I will speak my liberty" (Kendall Payne)
Osymandus
Power poster

Post by Osymandus »

Hi and welcome , good on you for doing all that (im also Dyslexic as well :D add's to the fun dosnt it ;)
agsiul
Power poster

Post by agsiul »

Hi there.

I did ISL for a few years. I don't think I could ever be an interpreter though....my brain says one thing and my hands do something else #-o . Good for you =D>
Creative
Super poster

Post by Creative »

Hi Hannah, It's Creative from DT. Nice to see you posting here.
JamesStanley
Getting settled in

Post by JamesStanley »

Hi Hannah its me from DT welcome to the Forum