Need help

Getting assessed for your dyspraxia, getting help, disability allowance etc.

Moderator: Moderator Team

tinywarrior
Getting settled in

Need help

Post by tinywarrior »

three words.. hard to explain/.. dont know how to delete posts
Last edited by tinywarrior on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinywarrior
Getting settled in

Re: Need help

Post by tinywarrior »

did i post in the wrong forums, if yes im really embarrassed, i have no idea whether to ask for help or just try and sleep everything off for the next 20 years :/
tinywarrior
Getting settled in

Post by tinywarrior »

if i have posted in the wrong place could someone at least tell me??
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Hi there and welcome to the forums (or fora. if you want to be pedantic like me 8-)

I see you're having trouble getting your words out. It's not a problem and you certainly aren't going to be thought of as a brat here. I sometimes have the worry that by asking about simple stuff people will consider me stupid lazy etc. I think it's often likely that those who refuse to listen are the stupid ones. My questions may reveal an important exception or difference that they weren't aware of that might actually be critical.

What in particular are you struggling with. There isn't a particular convention you have to follow here. Some people write a bit about themselves in Introductions, others prefer to launch into a post on a forum, reply to others or read what others have put whilst they decide what to say themselves. If you're really struggling and if you like you could send me a private message and I'll be happy to advise as best I can. But really no one is going to kick you off for posting on the wrong board. Sometimes it just takes people a while to reply.

If you do want to delete or edit a post, just go to it while you're logged in and the options should be on thw top line of the posts you've written. You can click on User control panel and choose to see all the posts you've made and edit or delete them as desired. (once you delete though you can't undelete).

By clicking on my or any other members username you can search that users posts.

Hope this helps and really there's absolutely no need to be afraid. This is a non judgemental place 8-)
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)
tinywarrior
Getting settled in

Post by tinywarrior »

oh thanks for your help, i finally had the guts to post on another post thanks for your help. its just im not able to think properly sometimes and have really OFF times. With great effort im ok i suppose sometimes but when not ok and have bad memory and other issues :/