Shoe Tying Engineering Project Survey

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

Slanderkin
New member - welcome them!

Shoe Tying Engineering Project Survey

Post by Slanderkin »

Good afternoon! I am currently a high school student and am taking an engineering class. The entire goal of the class is to find a problem that people are facing and to develop a solution for it with a team. My team has decided to focus our efforts on people who have difficulty tying typical shoe laces due to some inhibiting condition. We are required to verify the need for a solution in the form of a survey. If you have a few minutes and could help us out with this, we would greatly appreciate if you could take the survey (it’s only seven question). Also, if you have any other recommendations for our project, any advice or input would be very helpful. Have a good day!
Survey Link:Removed
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Shoe Tying Engineering Project Survey

Post by Tom fod »

If you want to post questionnaire links collecting persomal info you need to seek permission first.

Please PM the Moderator Team providing detail of sponsors and what info you are collecting and how this infomation will be handled and stored
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)