Dyscovery Centre Research

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

DyscoveryCentre
New member - welcome them!

Dyscovery Centre Research

Post by DyscoveryCentre »

Hi everyone,

A moderator/administrator from Dyspraxic Adults has kindly agreed for us to post our research project on your forum.

The Dyscovery Centre is a centre of excellence for research, assessment and support of children and adults with developmental disorders based in the University of South Wales. We are currently conducting research into the fatigue experienced by adults with Developmental Coordination Disorder/ Dyspraxia as the clinicians at the Centre are increasingly finding that clients with the disorder are reporting high levels of fatigue and some have a dual diagnosis of DCD and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
We are, therefore, conducting a study to compare the fatigue (and related symptoms) experienced by those with DCD to that of CFS. Ultimately, we hope to use this information to better manage fatigue in DCD. The Project has been given approval by the University of South Wales’ ethical committee. Below is a link to the questionnaire if you would like to take part we would be very greatful.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YRXPJ6Z

If you would like any more information regarding the nature of the study or the role of participants I would be more than willing to provide this. You can contact us via the email address: rob.heirene@southwales.ac.uk..

Many thanks

Rob Heirene

Research Assistant
Dyscovery Centre
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Dyscovery Centre Research

Post by Tom fod »

This has been checked out and approved by the Moderator Team
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)