No one to talk to

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

dsos30
New member - welcome them!

No one to talk to

Post by dsos30 »

Hi Everyone,
When I have a bad day like today, I have no one to talk to and I get so upset by it all, and my wife don't understand me I just want some one to talk about the way I feel, to understand how I feel is that to much to ask for?

Help anyone???

Steve.
Jim
Super poster

Re: No one to talk to

Post by Jim »

Tell us how your day went, I'm sure you'll many people here can relate and offer moral support.
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore” :whistle:
Rebecca
Getting settled in

Post by Rebecca »

I could defiantly relate to a bad day right now. I think a group bad day rant would do everybody hear some good!
Tom fod
Administrator

Post by Tom fod »

Hi Steve

I get it too, where I'm afraid or worried about things but for the life of me can't explain why.

People try to help by saying "oh it's not that big a problem" or even "its not a problem you're worrying about nothing" which is far worse! I seem to get tongue tied and I simply can't explain what to me seems to be all too rational and I end up feeling really down for looking stupid for worrying about trivialities given so many people have thier own troubles and worries and people in places like Syria have problems on a much grander scale. I think the other fear is that things can turn to bad so quickly.

Try to take yourself and your mind away from your troubles. I do find replying to others posts on here can help or catching up with people I know but it can be anything you enjoy be it a walk or reading or watching/listening to comedy. Writing it down can also be helpful even if it looks messy you're getting it out of your head.

Hope you feel better soon feel free to ask us lot on ere. I've had a bit of an am I able to cope in this world feeling today and so have a couple of my friends.

All the best.

Tom
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)