Folding clothes/paper/towels

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

Grumpyguard89
New member - welcome them!

Re: Folding clothes/paper/towels

Post by Grumpyguard89 »

Loki wrote:
I really want to get one at some point... saw it on big bang theory and just thought I want one...
Me too. Best 9 quid I ever spent
CeceB
New member - welcome them!

Post by CeceB »

I first saw the folding thing on Big Bang too! I was at my in laws when that episode aired, and I exclaimed how much I wanted one that my father in law bought me one for Christmas..

And it collected dust :( it wasn't helpful for me at all. I now do the konmari form of folding, and since it focuses on smoothing things out and folding a certain way, I can (when I can sit and focus) fold my entire family's laundry in an evening. Definitely the #1 household chore I struggle with (OK, baking is #1) and I'm a home maker so I definitely feel the pressure to, you know, fold the laundry.

There's a ton of videos on YouTube for this method. I also love how I can easily *find* what I want to wear in my drawer (especially nice if your fabric or clothing sensitive)
lizzie1991
Getting settled in

Post by lizzie1991 »

Hi, yes I struggle to fold paper exactly right, in fact not too long ago I tried making a cube out of paper which required folding. I lost the sequence of the step by step instructions. Anyway I can fold it if I really really be careful but takes more effort than it's worth for me. I just end up getting fed up with it and then do something else.