Hair care

Cooking, finances, shopping and any regular tasks that are challenging

Moderator: Moderator Team

RedRevolver
Getting settled in

Re: Hair care

Post by RedRevolver »

Yep, I do. TO make matters worse, I've got quite a lot of thin, very curly hairs. I've never felt good about my hair and tend to avoid it...
Dan
Power poster

Post by Dan »

My hair is long and messy, lol! I doubt it'll ever look good, but it doesn't bother me too much. I would just have short hair, but I feel that I suit longer hair better.
allesandro
Power poster

Post by allesandro »

I shaved it all off
Wish90
Getting settled in

Post by Wish90 »

I really struggle with my hair!!! It's unmanageable and I can't cope with hairdryer and straighteners :rolleyes: feels like my hair let's my look down!! So annoying. I don't like it short and I don't like it long... I had it cut short as it was long but was always shoving it in a ponytail, but I still want to tie it back all the time. I don't like the feel of it round my face I think x
krimdad
New member - welcome them!

Post by krimdad »

Have you tried asking a hairstylist what methods and products to use for your type of hair? I think it’s beautiful that people have a wide range of hair types, but often we struggle with how to style it. A friend of mine has beautiful curly hair, but she brushes it until it looks frizzy and doesn’t do anything else about it, except for complaining how she doesn’t like her hair. The way she brushes her hair causes damage to it, as it breaks easily. She says she wants to get a hair transplant in a few years with [url removed by Admin], but I told her that if she learns to take care of her hair, she won’t even need a transplant. So, in my opinion it’s important to learn to love your hair and care for it.
Last edited by Tom fod on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising without prior permission!
Lizzie194
New member - welcome them!

Post by Lizzie194 »

Does anyone else's hairdresser say they've never seen hair like it, with each side growing in different directions? One down and the other up and out I think. Needs to be cut odd to look even and to avoid dips, kicks and gaps! 🤔