End of my college course

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

Meg
Power poster

End of my college course

Post by Meg »

I have finally handed in all my work for college all I have to do now is wait to see if I need to add anything to it I can't believe how quick its gone!

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

hope everything went well Meg, and hope you haven't missed anything out, I hated the ending of a course, as I always found something missed at last minute, even though I would try to do the work throughout the year.

somehow always seems to pile up at the end though! and long nights, with loads of black coffee's!!

good luck anyway
robyn

Post by robyn »

congrats on compleating your course!!!
Carpe Veritas
Getting settled in

Post by Carpe Veritas »

I'm still a student at heart. Shame about the 'in practice' bit :*(

I loved university took to it like a duck to water, and though I went through alot of bad things there I still get mugged down memory lane thinking about it. Trouble is I went back and I swear students look alot younger than they used to #-o

But hey I am planning on heading back on friday night of Freshers week this time round and going absolutely mental with my friend from London which should be fun! =D>
Always be obscure, clearly
Lucy_Rush
Power poster

Post by Lucy_Rush »

hey meg. glad you've finished, and i hope it was all ok.
Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

Thanks. I don't get the results of my exam until mid July, but its my presantation day next Tues so hopefully fingers crossed.

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Lumic
Power poster

Post by Lumic »

good luck meg
my aviator reminds me not to do what i always do