PhD Help

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

Buttons14
New member - welcome them!

PhD Help

Post by Buttons14 »

Dear Forum,
Very pleased to have found somewhere to be able to talk dyspraxia & be understood! I have recently been diagnosed, I came to a standstill with writing up my PhD thesis because I could not understand analysis / really struggled with writing - it led me to seek an answer, which turned out to be dyspraxia :/ I am trying to finish and not give up but I need some help. Has anyone got any links or idea of any PhD level support for dyspraxic academics? Thank you in advance.
daniland

Re: PhD Help

Post by daniland »

Hello, did you have any success with this? I am having problems also finding support with experience in PhD and other long texts. I'm in my final year and struggling to bring it together.
TyraNoah

Re: PhD Help

Post by TyraNoah »

Buttons14 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm Dear Forum,
Very pleased to have found somewhere to be able to talk dyspraxia & be understood! I have recently been diagnosed, I came to a standstill with writing up my PhD thesis because I could not understand analysis / really struggled with writing - it led me to seek an answer, which turned out to be dyspraxia :/ I am trying to finish and not give up but I need some help. Has anyone got any links or idea of any PhD level support for dyspraxic academics? Thank you in advance.
Your story so touching and encouraging to those of us who are still pursuing education and career with all these challenges that all is possible and we can achieve even greater drams.
Hope everything turned out well.