handwriting

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

farwa123
New member - welcome them!

handwriting

Post by farwa123 »

iv notice that most peoples handwriting is very constant i.e. if they have small hand writing they will usually always write small and vise versa however i am very different and am curious if anyone else is like that as well. often i will start writing and ill start writing small and slowly slowly it will start becoming bigger and then smaller. especially in exams conditions. ill have like paragraphs that are written in big handwriting and others that are in small. also i can write neatly not that neatly but when i start writing it sort of deteriorates again especially in exams and i always used to wonder how an examiner was going to read my writing and then start worrying about failing. any ways is anyone else like this as well?
Captain_Ludd
Power poster

Re: handwriting

Post by Captain_Ludd »

My hand writing does'nt tend to get bigger or smaller but it does deteriorate especially in pressure situations, I think its cos of my poor motor control and the fact that I cant concentrate on controlling my hands under pressure.