Help me study!

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

JayHender
New member - welcome them!

Help me study!

Post by JayHender »

I have been doing a few courses over the past couple of years and I am due to sit the exams for them. I am really struggling to study for them or to keep consintration to sit down and study. I really want to but I just get so bored and it ends up not going in. I also have dyxlecia so this can help me find it hard to hold concentration. My dyspraxia Dosent help either as I want to study but I am just finding it really hard to get my head around things. Sometimes I do understand things it just takes a whole to he my head around them. Anyway does anyone know any good studying methods that I could use to help me pass my exams?
screengreen
Power poster

Re: Help me study!

Post by screengreen »

Hi don't know if they are good but here are some that I used:
e learning, computer quizes, videos etc if available, colouring book learning [ like the anatomy colouring book]
mind maps, multiple and multicoloured post its, nmeumonics, music [ i made up very bad songs to help me remember stuff], highlighting books, pictures [ for my eyes only as I cannot draw!!!] etc. hope this helps!