HELP?

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

kdt2402
Regular Poster

HELP?

Post by kdt2402 »

Ok! In the last 6 months I've come home from Asia, started a diploma in personal training and am working as a supervisor at Holland + Barretts (health shop). Obviously for my diploma there's a lot of work to do, then for my job I have to do loads of qualifications too. There's so much I have to do and don't know where to start, my brain hurts!

I don't know what to do and I feel like I could end up failing everything because there's just too much goin on in one go!

Thanks for reading lol
Euphena
Regular Poster

Re: HELP?

Post by Euphena »

Hi there

You're panicking and a little anxious. You just need to be a little organised to get through everything. first things first, organise a timetable, where you do 1 hour a day learning your Holland and Barratt homework, then take a break for 1 hour and take out your books for your personal training homework and do 1 hour of work and no more.

Put your books away and reward yourself.

The next day do the same thing OK. If you have a deadline to finish all your studies. Mark the date for hand in day and work towards that day.You will eventually find that doing 1 hour study will lead to doing more hours naturally without you knowing iy.

panicking leads to procrastination, thats why you can't get started. The point is try and do some type of studying everyday. I hope this helps.
kdt2402
Regular Poster

Re: HELP?

Post by kdt2402 »

Yeah that makes sense, its just when you look at it all it seems impossible. Ive never really done studying before to be honest. Then when i do its all in one go!

Any ideas on concentration? I find focusing so hard..

Thank you