Monday 9th Jan 2012 essay worry

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

Little Miss Anxious
Power poster

Monday 9th Jan 2012 essay worry

Post by Little Miss Anxious »

The effects of gobal warming Applied writing essay for Monday 9th Jan 3pm.

Thank you very much for my last essay, it got me a C.

I am late starting my second essay on the effects of global warming.

My outline

I plan to examine the effects of Global warming, how those effect were discovered, investigated and in what ways people have attracted or created Global warming. I would also like to find out whyn allot of people disagree with the idea of  Global warming being the main cause o sever weather suh as floods and frost an the weather not goin by the appropriate seasons.

Now, I have no idea which side I am going to take for the cause part.

I believe in Global warming.

What I know is that last year in February or March or both, Ireland had sever frost which ment it was really cold, so it felt like winter. One winter, we had mostly warm weather and a cold summer. If bad toxins enter the water and air, it will kill the fish and plants, reducing the amount o oxygen and good water for animals and people, the sever cold air will kill aimals or the floods to come will kill them.

Earthquakes or and volcanoes are natural disasters which create new lanforms and destroy crusts and landforms and the landform can be helpful and or very artistic, good for tourists.

Without the sun, everybody will die shortly.

After reading an article on the sun I have discovered that the sun also plas a part in the climate, not just human activity and may play a bigger role and they have seens sunspots which come and go.

I know that polution, too much fuel, including non eco friendly fuel, the green house and factories are ba for the environment and that the direction or and function in the greenhouse and the sun is completely different, it creates conflict with the sun, space and earth.

I also heard there is allot of carbon dioxide - the bad air but that the sky is made of the bad oxygen or and chemical as well.

I also hear that wines are growing to early or hard to grow which could result in too much sugar in french wine which will eventually be replaced with British wine, due to competition. I heard that the effects many resources are mentioning ar not there and National Geographic saidthey have witnessed melting of ice and lack of certain tiger, etc.

What should I do......

WB...........
Amy Conway
Tom fod
Administrator

Re: Monday 9th Jan 2012 essay worry

Post by Tom fod »

I don't believe it is possible or correct to say that there is one cause alone responsible above all others and the effects are many and varied. In the grand scheme things are we doing enough to try and counteract the effects of global warming and can we, do this quickly enough to 'save the world as we know it'?
Tom
Moderator/Administrator

With a foot full of bullets I tried to run faster but I just hobbled on to the next disaster.
(from Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Foot Full of Bullets)