Leaving cert support

Anything to do with studying at University or college, from classes and coursework to classmates and student life

Moderator: Moderator Team

Little Miss Anxious
Power poster

Leaving cert support

Post by Little Miss Anxious »

"Hey I am 22 and on a Vetos leaving cert programme and my exams are in June, so I am wondering if you could give me some tips in passing the leaving cert this June and I started the course last September 2009.......... Could you also please tell me your stories on passing the leaving cert and all your success stories please of how you go what you wanted.

I am having difficult with questions,understanding history and geography, giving examples in my answers to questions in Business, summarising information or work, understanding diagrams, remembering information in the leaving cert, unfamiliar with alot of english words which are used to describing objects, sound and sight, organising myself and doing projects.

I would very much appreciate it if you gave me some advice as soon as possible please as time is short and the clock is ticking.

Thank you very much X.

:)
Amy Conway
brian
Getting settled in

Re: Leaving cert support

Post by brian »

I am also doing business and geography. I think the easiest thing for you to do would be to find the most recent examples for business. Geography is a bit of a mouth full but at the same time quite easy. You are just going to have to keep drawing the diagrams until they come into your head, I know that helps me.