What kind of car do you drive?

Learning to drive, driving, and using public transport

Moderator: Moderator Team

rhyds
Regular Poster

Post by rhyds »

Autos are very handy as they remove the very tricky issue of clutch and gear control from the equation, however if you can, try driving a manual car as if you pass with a manual test, you can drive either type
Meg
Power poster

Post by Meg »

No shadwell my mum did not close her eyes, but I think it ws nerve racking for her being in the car with me, but if we do a bit each day or when I'm not busy with my college work then I should haopefully get there slowly. I really like driving mums car and I get so excited about driving it....How sad am I?

Luv Meg
Xxxx
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

My Dad was nervous to start with - as he's not keen on being passenger to anyone, but eventually he became accustomed to being chauffeured around the countryside, to the extent that my name has now changed to Jeeves.
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

That isn't sad Meg, if you dreamed of learning how to drive, then it is an excitement to actually do it, like I still enjoy driving now, and that is 13/14 years after passing my car test, the only thing that isn't enjoyable is trying to predict what the other driver is going to do!!

Dan, did I read right that you passed your driving test?
xdyspraxic_accountantx
Getting settled in

Post by xdyspraxic_accountantx »

When i actually get my license i want a black landrover they feel really safe (sos greenpeace) either that or a sporting clio x
'what a dypraxic nightmare THAT was'