Wanted - intructor or school catering for dyspraxic leaner.

Learning to drive, driving, and using public transport

Moderator: Moderator Team

amicus_uk
New member - welcome them!

Wanted - intructor or school catering for dyspraxic leaner.

Post by amicus_uk »

Hello,

A reply to my Introduction suggested I post my query in this "Transport" section.

My son lives in Greenford Middlesex (UB6 post code ) and has dyspraxia. I am trying to find a driving instructor with extensive experienc with dyspraxic learners, or a driving school that caters to dyspraxic learners, that cover the Greenford area.

If there is anyone on this site who lives in and around the Greenford area and has used an instructor (or school) that they would highly recommend for a leaner with dyspraxia, would you please provide their contact details? (assuming that this doesn't break any site rules of course!) :)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Kal
Ruth
Power poster

Re: Wanted - intructor or school catering for dyspraxic lean

Post by Ruth »

Hi thought I'd replied....may have put it in the intros _ I've left a message with my friend who learned in an adapted car.....I'll let you have news as soon as I can. fingers crossed
j66p
New member - welcome them!

Re: Wanted - intructor or school catering for dyspraxic lean

Post by j66p »

Hi kal
i'm an instructor in High Wycombe Bucks, i run my own business but also hold a BSM franchise.
i have and am teaching students with conditions such as dyspraxia, there are instructors out there who are suitable but i appreciate its hard to find them, you need a patient and understanding instructor who can modify lessons to suit the particular individual, try contacting the larger companies and asking for specific trained instructors they may have more resources. if you're struggling to find someone e-mail me and i'll see what i can do to put you in touch with an appropriate instructor
ian@igdriving.com