ANNOUNCEMENT: DYSPRAXIA FOUNDATION WEBSITE

News, information, rules and FAQs about the forum will be posted here

Moderator: Moderator Team

fuzzy
Power poster

ANNOUNCEMENT: DYSPRAXIA FOUNDATION WEBSITE

Post by fuzzy »

I would have put this in the Announcements section, but I cant post there (even tho im a mod- ahem Dan! :P)

Just to let everyone know, I decdied that we could do with a wee bit of advertising, and so emailed the Dyspraxia Foundation (UK) to ask if they could add us to thier links section on thier website. They got back to me saying theyd check the place out and have a think about it :D So hopefully soon, anyone going on thier site will have access to this fab forum! YAY!! :D:D:D
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Well done! The more links the merrier, and hopefully it'll see more new people find the forum :D

PS Fuzzy - Furnish me with a famed £7 vodka and coke in the burgh and I'll see what I can do on the announcements front :P
Pooky
Administrator

Post by Pooky »

Excellent News, I mentioned something similar to Dan a while back but alas don't have the time to fulfil all my ideas.

Being as I am more technical than talkative I have done my best to invite robots to come and trawl the site so we can be listed in the search engines for anyone who is searching for more information on dyspraixa.

I have had a look at the mod issue and it seems Dan has fixed it, so all should be well there.
fuzzy
Power poster

Post by fuzzy »

Hahaha a £7 vodka and coke?! You must be joking me, lol :P:P:P:P Besides, that bar in Edinburgh is full of Ya's; thats where Prince William went a while back...... consorting with yuppies; I think not!!!! :P

Pookie- excellent, i didnt think of the search engine thing. They still havent got back to me :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= but hopefully they will soon!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Cool on the mods list *salutes*
Goodbye, and have a pleasant tommorrow!!
I swear to drunk im not God.....
Daniel
Administrator

Post by Daniel »

Ssshhhh! I'll lose my chance of overpriced drinks if Fuzzy finds out I've sorted out her admin posting issue! :P

*Sings "we are the robots" by Kraftwerk*